Steps

Steps

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hello out there.  I looked on Small Steps Go Places and amazingly, someone is still looking!!
So, I realize I really do need to redesign this blog and get it up and running again.

The school year is over, girls are safely deposited at camp, one child at home for the summer and I am making my to-do list.

And......I have designed a game to use with high school juniors regarding finding a college.  75% designed it and now I have to finish it and find some warm bodies to tell me what works and what doesn't.  And, if I should just put it all on line instead of wanting to make parents, counselors and kids do that laborious "talking with one another."  Sometimes our best intentions are like lead balloons, but they are sooo hard to give up.

But hey, on the lighter note, I have ridden on a horse and an elephant in the last month.  How's that for facing discomfort in the face?

No comments:

Post a Comment