Steps

Steps

Saturday, August 15, 2015

If it is fun does that mean it is still work?

The summer session of work with the EMC has come to a close, and I will soon be receiving the prototype for Enter the Cave.  I have been playing the versions, as they have been updated and in the past few days have had the pleasure of playing with all three of my children.  It is amazing that not so long ago this game was an idea living in my imagination.  There is still much work to be done, and I hope that it becomes a necessary tool for players who are heading to college; but what a blast!

I am also working to finalize the prototype for One Scene At A Time; and with it find a new name for that game.  I have a list of ideas but so far nothing has grabbed me.  I have an event in September and want to be ready with prototypes to give out!

This seems to be a good time to look back at my posts and see what the connections are.  And, then, there is that question of "what does it mean to thrive?"

Good night for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment